Helmet Warranty Period
All 509 helmets are covered by a one year (from time of purchase) warranty against manufacturing defects within the lifespan of the product. All helmet visors are covered under the standard 509 Visor Warranty.
Warranty Claim Requirements
- The warranty claim must fall within the timespan of the stated warranty period.
- The claimed item must be registered with our Warranty Registration Form.
- The warranty claim must be related to manufacturing defects and not by damage incurred during use unless covered under the lifetime visor warranty.
Submit a Warranty Claim
If your warranty claim meets these criteria, then please Submit a Customer Support Ticket and provide the following information:
- Your full name.
- An accurate shipping address.
- Complete contact information including phone number and email address.
- The size, color, and model of helmet (ie: 2XL Black Fire Altitude Helmet or Medium 2014 Chris Burandt C2 Carbon Fiber Helmet).
- The date and place of business of which your purchased your 509 gear.
If you did not purchase directly from our website or register your purchase in our Warranty Registration Form, please include a copy of your receipt.
- An accurate description of how the item was used and how it was damaged.
- Photos of the claimed defect/damage from multiple angles.
Tip: Please use a well lit area and disable your camera's flash to reduce glare.
As soon as we receive the above information as a customer support ticket, we will review the claim and make a determination on the warranty request. We typically respond within 1-2 days with exceptions for weekends and holidays.
If you have any questions about the process to claim your 509 product warranty, please call us at (877) 743-3509 during normal business hours.