Visor Warranty Period
All 509 Visors (except for the Tactical Helmet visors) are covered by an industry leading LIFETIME warranty against all forms of damage within the lifespan of the product. Tactical Helmet visors come with a one year warranty.
Warranty Claim Requirements
- If the visor is from a Tactical Helmet, the warranty claim must fall within the time span of the stated warranty period of the helmet (1 year).
- If the visor is from a Tactical Helmet, the warranty claim must be related to manufacturing defects and not by damage incurred during use.
- The helmet of the claimed visor must be registered with our Warranty Registration Form.
- Visor warranties are limited to stock on hand. Substitutions may be necessary for out of stock visors.
Submit a Warranty Claim
If your warranty claim meets these criteria, then please Submit a Customer Support Ticket and provide the following information:
- Your full name.
- An accurate shipping address.
- Complete contact information including phone number and email address.
- The color and model of helmet the visor originated from (ie: Black Fire Altitude Helmet or 2014 Chris Burandt C2 Carbon Fiber Helmet).
- The date and place of business of which your purchased your 509 gear.
If you did not purchase directly from our website or register your purchase in our Warranty Registration Form, please include a copy of your receipt.
- An accurate description of how the item was used and how it was damaged.
- Photos of the claimed defect/damage. If you no longer have your broken visor, a photo of your helmet without the visor will work instead.
Tip: Please use a well lit area and disable your camera's flash to reduce glare.
As soon as we receive the above information as a customer support ticket, we will review the claim and make a determination on the warranty request. We typically respond within 1-2 days with exceptions for weekends and holidays.
If you have any questions about the process to claim your 509 product warranty, please call us at (877) 743-3509 during normal business hours.