Please review our lens care as stated in our goggle instructional guide included with your initial shipment as it contains specific instructions for your specific lens. The information below is a general guide to cleaning your 509 lenses.
- It is very important to not use anything other than your goggles soft pouch when cleaning. The storage pouch is made of the premium choice material to clean and polish your lens.
- Direct heat sources should be avoided as it can cause the lens to bubble and/or the coatings on the lens to become damaged or compromised.
- Rinse the lens with water to remove all large debris, being careful not to scratch the lens.
- Shake the excess water from the lens
- Blot dry and polish the lens with the 509 soft pouch.
- The pouch may be hand cleaned and allowed to dry if it becomes soiled.
- Never use a cleaning agent on the lens as it can remove the fog and scratch free properties from the lens and/or ruin the clarity of the lens immediately.
- If you experience icing on the inside or outside of the lens, warm the goggle to melt the ice before wiping it away as ice can be like charred glass on a lens and leave scratches.